Saturday, November 10, 2012

Words from The Creator

Did you know you are creative?

No, really. You are a creative. You are an artist. Writing is an art. A fine art. A creative art.

You see, I am The Creator. And I created you in My image. And that makes you creative. Creativity is in your DNA. You were designed in the image of The Creator of the Universe. Therefore, you were created...to create.

And guess what?

Writing is art. Writing is creating. If you are a writer, you are an artist and creative. Here's why...

Yes, part of my creation is visual. Just like you think of "arts" as the visual arts, like painting, drawing, and photography, most people in this world think of My creation as what they see. The colors of the fall leaves. The way the sky kisses the mountain tops. The power of the sunset. Meadows, birds, beaches, and all sorts of beautiful majesty.

Yes, that is all My creation. All that you see was put there and designed by Me. Including you.

But guess what? My creation is not just visual. Sure, I painted that mesmerizing sky and sketched that intricate tree. But I also wrote the greatest story of all time. And I am still writing it...through each of you.

I am a writer. My creation is also a story. And my story is just as beautiful as what you see in the natural beauty surrounding you.

Words are art.
Story is creative.
Writers are artists and creators.
Just like Me.

When you write, you bring story and words to life with the creativity I blessed you with.

You, my child, are an artist. A wonderfully talented and creative...artist.

Your words are beautiful ART.

No comments:

Post a Comment