Monday, August 27, 2012

Grace Center: a house to call home

I recently found a church I've decided to call home.

A house in which His presence dwells. Because the people that fill it welcome Him.

A community that comes together to joyfully, honestly, and passionately meet with God.

A people that worship like I've never seen before. Pouring out their hearts to the Lord. Guided by the Spirit. Creating a place of safety for Him to dwell. A place God feels comfortable leading His people. Confident they will be sheltered, cared for, known, and loved.

A church that still believes in the healing power of Jesus. So fervently that healing, transformative healing continually takes place. Because they believe with complete faith that God's miracles still occur today. And that God empowers us with spiritual gifts to bring heaven down to earth.

A house of God. A home for His people. A family, who comes together to worship and praise their God. Without structure. But rather by welcoming the Holy Spirit to dwell and faithfully letting Him lead.

There is power in this church. A powerful presence of God. A powerful use of His spiritual gifts. A powerful existence of the supernatural. A powerful way of worship. A powerful peace. A powerful sense of joy. A powerful consuming love. A powerful glimpse of heaven reaching earth.

In just a cuople of visits, this church has taught me how to welcome God's presence. Into my life, my home, and my heart. How to live in His joy. How to be still in His peace. How to be healed by faith. And how to worship as led by the Spirit, rather than by a structured agenda.

I already feel transformed.
I already feel renewed.
I already feel full of joy and peace. Completely drenched in His spirit.
I am more in tune with His voice and aware of His touch.
I am falling more and more in love with my God every day.
Learning to live in His truths.
And coming to know Him as He actually is, simply as I am.


My heart has found a new house to call home. And I could not be more thankful, joyful, and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment