Saturday, January 19, 2013

Through and Through

1/8/13

"You see me.
And You know me.
You love me through and through."

It's so much more than enough. Not only do You see me when it feels like no one else does. But You know the depths of my heart. Every dark corner and bright fiery passion. All my secrets and past mistakes. All my hurts, broken pieces, and slow healing wounds. Every scar. And every scene in the story behind it. Every dream. Sleeping haunts and daily longings about the future. My biggest fears and tiniest worries. Every ounce of anxiety and its specific source. My language of life and of love. My favorite book, food, song, and all the rest. What inspires me and what enrages me. From the smallest pet peeve to the deepest cut. What challenges me and what's static. Where I feel stuck and where I long to venture. My lowest lows. Those moments of darkness creeping in. Anger and resentment taking over. Bitter roots and unforgiveness. You know every tiny detail and every major climax.

And you...love me. Always. Through and through.

You aren't enough. You are so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment